iVACS Australia (‘we’ or ‘us’) handles personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act), and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) set out in the Privacy Act. The APPs specify how we should collect, use, disclose, ensure the quality of, and secure personal information. It also set out your rights to access and seek correction of your personal information.
1. We respect your privacy
- iVACS AUSTRALIA respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is the information we hold, which is identifiable as being about you.
2. Collection of personal information
iVACS AUSTRALIA will, from time to time, receive and store the personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
You may provide necessary information such as your name, phone number, address, and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates, and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. Use of your personal information
iVACS AUSTRALIA may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates, and services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services, and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
iVACS AUSTRALIA may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, telephone, email, SMS, or mail.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
- We may, from time to time, need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or response to a law enforcement agency request.
We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property, or safety of iVACS AUSTRALIA, www.ivacs.com.au, its customers, or third parties.
Information that we collect may, from time to time, be stored, processed in, or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. These may include but are not limited to the Indian Government, Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Indian High Commission, Canberra, and Consulate General offices.
If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek only to disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
6. Security of your personal information
iVACS AUSTRALIA is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure.
iVACS Australia takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free.
7. Access to your personal information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or Approved by misleading, please email us at .
We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances, set out in the Privacy Act.
8. Complaints about privacy
If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 158 Bungarribee Road, Blacktown, New South Wales, 2148. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
When you visit our website, when you come to our website (www.ivacs.com.au), we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyze how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Our site may, from time to time, have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that IVACS AUSTRALIA is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
11. Personal Data That You Provide Through the Site
- We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys, register for access to the iVACS Australia Services or use certain iVACS Australia Services like processing your application.
- These data may be collected through our secure HTTPS forms or any of our support channels (email, online chat, or phone). The Personal Data we collect is the strictly necessary data to process your application and may include the following: your email, phone number, arrival date, a port of arrival, the reason for travel, home address, country of address, telephone number, name, last name, date of birth, city, and country of birth, citizenship, gender, passport number, passport issue date, passport expiration date, passport place of issue, passport photo, passport information page scan, religion, family information (parents and spouses names, last names, place of birth, country of birth, and profession), professional details (occupation, employer name, and address), address in a destination.
12. Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
iVACS Australia is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. We will only share your Personal Data, documents, info, contact details with Indian Consulate offices in Australia, or with their agent/s appointed by the High Commission of India, Canberra Australia, or by the Government of India.
13. Legal Requirements
iVACS Australia may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by Australian or Indian law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of iVACS Australia, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
14. What is personal information, and why do we collect it?
- Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual.
- The type of personal information we collect includes the following:
- All personal information requires to fill the application.
- Contact information, including email address, address proof, etc.
- Any other information that is requires to fill, process, and submit your applications.
- When you visit our website, we also collect non-personal information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, this is used to understand better aspects of our visitors such as geography and network provider information.
15. Complaints about breach
- If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us at the email address below.
16. Links to Other Web Sites
iVACS Australia, Blacktown Australia – ABN 4680 900 6518
Copyright © iVACS 2020, All Rights Reserved
Electronically signed By
Owner of the Business, IVACS Australia
ABN: 4680 900 6518
Date: 7th May 2020